Five facts about reading:
- Reading, unlike watching TV or listening to music, is quiet. Therefore, the neighbors can’t complain about you making too much noise.
- When you read, you learn more words. When you learn more words, you can talk to people more, and a lot longer.
- You can’t put a book under your pillow at night and expect to know every word in it the next morning. Knowledge by osmosis has never been perfected. Therefore, you better read.
- Books have been known to stop bullets. Read! It could save your life.
- The Dinosaurs didn’t read. Look what happened to them. They are a thing of the past.
Don’t become a thing of the past – YOU BETTER READ !