Why is golf a game that is played by the sophisticated people, while pool is played by the cut-throats and gangsters?
All professionals practice. Football players practice during the week. Baseball players have batting practice before the game. Doctors practice medicine. When it counts, Football and baseball players play ball. Why do we not say that Doctors play medicine?
If Independence Day is called the 4th of July, why isn’t Christmas called the “25th of December”, Halloween called the “31st of October”, and Valentines Day called the “14th of February”?
When someone says, “This is the greatest thing since sliced bread”, isn’t it sad that over the many years, when men have walked on the moon, photographs have been taken from the surface of Mars and we can call or text someone from anywhere in the world, this is it? This is all we have to show for our efforts?
If a Psychiatrist helps people with their psycho needs, and the Dentist helps people with their oral needs, why isn’t the Dentist called a Oralogist?
29 more Funny Questions that no one can possibly answer
- When you look someone in the eye, tell them something important, and they say, “I heard that!”, does it not occur to them that they were just standing a few feet in front of you?
- How long ago must something have happened for it to be considered Nostalgia?
- When we’ve misplaced something, why do we keep looking for it in the same place over and over again?
- When someone has misplaced something, why does he look in the pockets of a pair of pants he hasn’t worn in several years?
- If you say to a hypochondriac, “You’re not really sick!”, why does he get so mad?
- If you love your dog, your favorite food, your favorite drink, your favorite team, and your girlfriend, why is your girlfriend the only one of these things you love that will cause you to have an erection?
- Why are croutons wrapped in cellophane wrap if it’s just stale bread?
- If a lawyer admits to you or the judge that he’s lying, is he telling the truth?
- Why do words ending in ough have so many different pronunciations? Cough, Tough, Through, Bough, Although
- Why are actors IN a movie, but are ON television?
- If the professor on the TV show, Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can’t he fix a hole in a boat?
- Have you ever noticed that when you blow in a dog’s face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
- If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape, or shoplifting?
- Is it possible to cry under water?
- When you arrive at the Gates of Heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for all eternity?
- If you have to “put your two cents in”, but it’s only a “penny for your thoughts”, where’s the extra penny going?
- How important does a person have to be before he’s considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
- With technology as advanced as it is, how is it that we put a man on the moon many years before we figured out how to make a flameless candle and a filmless camera?
- When someone gets a good night’s sleep, why do they say they “slept like a baby”, while babies wake up crying every two hours?
- Why do people spend money to go to the top of tall buildings and then spend more money to use a telescope to look at things on the ground, where they first started from and were home free?
- Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They’re going to see you naked anyway.
- Why is “bra” singular and “panties” plural?
- If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all the ACME gadgets he used to try and catch the Road Runner, why didn’t he just buy dinner?
- Why is an asteroid called an asteroid when it’s outside the hemisphere, but a hemorrhoid is called a hemorrhoid when it’s inside your butt?
- If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why do people sing this stupid song, and why was it written in the first place?
- Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They’re both dogs!
- If I told you that the “Alphabet” song and “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star” have the same tune, would you sing both songs just to satisfy your own curiosity?
- Why do toasters have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, while no person in his right mind would eat it?