I was watching Dr. Phil one day, and he explained the secret on how to find inner peace within yourself:
“The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and never have finished.”
I decided to take his advice, immediately after the show ended.
I began with the less important things that were started, but not finished. I went outside and finished mowing the lawn. I took my clean clothes out of the dryer, folded them and put them away. Then, I mopped the kitchen floor.
Dr. Phil’s advice seemed to work well for me so far. But, I wanted to find the maximum inner peace within myself. Therefore, I decided to finish some things that were more important.
- A case of Budweiser
- A bottle of Jack Daniels
- A bottle of Bailey’s Irish Cream
- A bottle of Kahlua
- The lasagna left over from the following evening
- The cheesecake left over from last night
- The the remainder of my old Prozac prescription
- And finally, a box of chocolates