8 little known facts about toilet paper
8 Facts about toilet paper that few people know
- We are living in a sophisticated world now. Toilet paper is no longer called toilet paper. It’s called bathroom tissue. If Publix or Kroger runs a sale on toilet paper, and place it in their ads, they would never call it toilet paper.
- The Italians have their own name for toilet paper, Super Duper Culo Scooper. I learned this from my Dad, many years ago.
- There are many products in the supermarket that people could do without, if they had to. Toilet paper is not one of them. Some have tried going back to the old fashioned way, using the corn cob. However, this can get a little messy.
- Because of the demand for toilet paper, this is one product that will never stop selling. It’s recession proof. If you go into the toilet paper business, you could make a fortune.
- Did you know that half of the population prefers soft toilet paper, while the other half prefers course toilet paper? And each half is not even aware that the other exists.
- Some people still prefer the pretty pastel colored toilet. Others actually believe that the colored toilet paper will cause rectal cancer. This is a crock of s__t, no pun intended.
- Did you know that half of the population wipe sitting down, while the other half wipes standing up? Once again, each half is not even aware that the other exists.
- Finally, there is an art to wiping. The trick is to get all of the stuff you wipe on the toilet paper, and none on your hand. Some people have mastered this art.
Finally, did you know that toilet papers is the world’s most perfect product?