If someone’s boss, who is just the manager working for a large company, is accused of sexual harassment, what happens? He is fired by the company.
What happens if the boss, who is self-employed, is accused of sexual harassment? I said accused, not guilty. Here are some possible solutions:
- I own the company. I can’t fire myself.
- This is a small company. If this really happened, no one saw it. It’s your word against mine.
- Your left hand didn’t know what her right hand was doing.
- Go ahead and sue me, Bitch. I can always say you framed me because I wouldn’t give you a raise.
- Thanks for trying to sexually harass me during your training period.
- It was not sexual harassment. It was unwanted sexual attention.
- Even if I were your co-worker, I wouldn’t sexually harass you.
- You’re not about sex. You’re all about bureaucracy.
- You’re just sour grapes because you’re wishing for what could have happened.
- Come on! You’ll never prove it. Sexual harassment it too complex and subjective.
- Just because you can doesn’t mean you did.
- I wish you had sexually harassed me. I’ll never know what I missed.