There are many differences between a winner and a loser. The number one difference is:
The winner will do things the loser won’t do.
- The winner gets up at 6 in the morning. The loser sleeps until 2:00PM.
- The winner takes action and makes things happen. The loser is lazy and sits on his ass.
- The winner blames himself for his mistakes. The loser blames others.
- The winner will always ignore a rattlesnake. The loser will argue with a rattlesnake if he thinks he’s right.
- The winner makes people feel good about themselves. The loser makes people feel bad about themselves.
- The winner is happy all the time. The loser will whine, bitch and complain all the time.