Warning – ISIS beheading of American James Foley might contain content that is not suitable for all ages.
First and foremost, I hope the video is a fake. It bothers me to think that someone would brutally murder someone like this in cold blood.
I’ve watched the unedited version several times, and analyzed it. There are a number of things that seem very suspicious. These leads me to believe that this video is a phony.
- The video looks like it was made on a Hollywood Set. For all we know, it could have been made in Hollywood, but I wouldn’t go that far.
- The background appears to be a picture.
- The wind is blowing very strong on Foley’s clothing. But, nothing in the background appears to me moving. The grassy areas, the sand and the clouds appear to be part of a picture.
- A strong wind seems to be blowing Foley’s clothing . However, the clothing worn by the masked man in black is not blowing as strong. This leads me to believe that a fan may have been facing directly at the prisoner identified as James Foley.
- If you look closely at the shadows by the two men in the video, it looks as if there could have been a stage light shining on them.
- When the masked man finished talking, and was about to behead Foley, the video is temporarily stopped as the knife seems to lodge into his neck. If the ISIS terrorist really wanted to shake up the American public and rub it in, every brutal detail would have been shown in the video. This leads to three important questions: Why was the video stopped?; Did the execution really take place?; and, Was the masked man in black holding a real knife?
- The apparent knife the masked man is holding is not much larger than a paring knife. If the ISIS terrorist was about to behead someone, he probably would have used a sword, or a much larger knife.
- There is a still picture of what appears to be Foley’s headless body. With photo software, there are hundreds of ways to manipulate an image.
- The wind was not blowing on what appeared to be the lifeless body of James Foley.
- As the knife apparently goes into Foley’s neck, there was no blood gushing out.
- Foley did not make a sound. When Nick Berg was beheaded in May, 2004, he screamed at the top of his lungs as the knife was going into his neck. Also, recall in the Nick Berg video that the entire brutal execution was shown.
If you watch the video again, you can form your own opinion.