Cockroaches will outlive us all.
They have been around since the beginning of time.
A cockroach can live for 3 weeks without a head.
Roaches can survive a nuclear attack, volcanic eruption, tornado and hurricane.
So, I have to ask.
What's in this damn can?
An elderly lady was rushed to the hospital. After about an hour in the waiting room, a doctor knocked on the door, came in and started talking in a pretty normal happy voice.
He said, "We had her heart beating again. However, it stopped shortly after and we tried to get it starting again."
It took the family almost a whole minute before they realized what he said, or, what he didn't say. He never said, "She passed away."
A few days ago I called my bank. A recording said, "Push 1 for English". Next, it said to push 2 for Spanish, in Spanish. Finally, it said something, in another language, that sounded a lot like pushing 3. I have a pretty good idea what the third language was. What's the world coming to?
1. Join a support group.
2. Take part in the discussions for about a week, but don't take it too seriously.
3. Make as many friends at the support group as possible. About 10 friends should do it.
4. Once you've made at least 10 friends, invite them to your house for a party.
5. Before the party, make sure you are stocked with cleaning supplies.
6. Enjoy the party. By the time the party is over, your house will be clean.
OH BY-THE-WAY, I forgot to mention something. The support group must be those people who are suffering from OCD (Obsessive Compuslive Disorder).
When someone does something good, people will say,
"You're the best thing since sliced bread!"
Man has walked on the moon.
Two people on opposite sides of the world can video chat.
A doctor can save the life of a person with a bad heart with a heart transplant.
So, this is it? Sliced bread? This is the best thing that man has accomplished?